Thursday, September 21, 2006

Anyone got a Marsian I could borrow?

What a drag!

I was given a 50 Pound Virgin voucher, bought myself loads of DVD's and tonight, just when I wanted to watch one of them, I find out the celophane had been opened and the disk wasn't acually in there...

It was stolen. Bummer.

And I really wanted to find out who wins between Aliens VS. Predator (and then sell the piece of crap on ebay to get my money back, which is really what hurt).

Funny enough nobody stole any of the Godfathers (they were on offer, I couldn't refuse) or Ghostbusters, Broke Back Mountain or Serenity (which I watched last night, is a piece of crap but made me laugh). This tells me our thief was out to save my tastebuds in film.

To the thief: I enjoy watching trash occasionally. I hope you soil your pants watching the DVD I bought, rot in hell for your sins and slowly gets your guts torn out by something that looks like a hibrid of a Predator/Alien.

2 comments:

Sefton said...

AvP really was a crappy movie. The thief did you a favor, believe me. And yet, they're going to make an AvP 2... ::sigh::

Chris Rogers said...

Haaaa! Credit to good ols Virgin: I stopped by the shop with the empty receipt and said the disk wasn't in there, and they replaced it without batting an eye-lid!

Very cool. (Oh yeah, and the movie IS crap, but who cares... Anybody want it? I'll sell it on Ebay on Saturday, haha.)