Saturday, October 07, 2006

...before I turn off the light.

I've done it again. Sitting at the computer surfing blogs and the news while looking for acting jobs and it's 2:30am. Am working at St. Lukes classical concert venue at 9 and shudder to think that I'll have to pry my eyes open to the sound of beautiful lullabies.

Why does that happen, that you sit at a computer and despite watching the clock you remain glued to the screen like a fly to neon light?

Anyway, today was nice. The fall season is coming up and people are starting to cast for next years tours. After I wrote off to a couple of castings I got to listen to Welsh singer Aled Jones at Cadogan Hall which wasn't a good concert but hilarious for all the wrong reasons. (Picture a mob of Welsh groupies and you'll understand). Plus, my boss fed me leftover salmon sandwiches which was cool.

Well, this fly is turning off the light and going to bed. Sleep tight everybody.

1 comment:

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Thanks for stopping by at mine, as a fellow slightly German actor I'd like to make an offer of a link swap.

Let me know.

I'll be back often.