Monday, October 16, 2006

Spank the singing gerbil...

And once again the Gods of fortune have gotten out the spanking paddle to make my seat in life a little warmer...

Guess what? My internet has broken down thanks to my phone company (whom I'll refrain from mentioning as not to give them free advertising). Here therefore a big thank you for pubs with wireless internet who only allow you to use it if you buy a beer...

The news this week are many as despite the fact that I've been working double shifts every day, I've gotten to meet and see a fair few interesting things including Kevin Spacey, Colm Meany, Eddie Izzard, Jack Jones and Dame Kiri Te Kanawa.

I've also taken loads of pictures of Cadogan Hall (one of the Concert venues I work at), to bring you a little closer t the places I might refer to more often.

All of these I will write more about when the internet is working again (which is meant to be on Wednesday if I'm gonna believe the tyrants professing themselves to make communication possible).

In the absence of my own picture material, here is an image of a singing gerbil (imagine the sound of him getting spanked like me...):


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. What a cute picture!

Speaking of Kevin Spacey as a thing is kind of weird...

Chris Rogers said...

Yeah, not the best wording in the world, I'll admit.